Lanjutin Materi kelas X Bahasa Inggris Lintas Minat

Hello my best students. How are you today? I hope all of you are fine. Do you still remember about the material in the last meeting? Apakah kalian masih ingat dengan materi kemarin yang sudah kalian pelajari? Tentu masih ingat ya. Nah pada kesempatan kali ini, kita akan melanjutkan materi yang telah kalian pelajari sebelumnya. Now we will continue our lesson, please prepare your book and pen. This is our material today. Please write the material below in your book.


  • Contoh Teks

    My name is Elena and I am a 27 years old Romanian national. I have been living and working in the UK for almost 2 years, as a live-in. I have also previous experience in childcare, with children aged 1-7, including autistic children, and housework. 

  • I could describe myself as being a very responsible person, mature, honest and friendly, highly organised, hands on work and trustworthy.I'm confident taking care of children, but moreover I love being around them and part of their joy, observing their development. 
  • I have a good command of English and I can commit for long term, but I take in consideration temporary jobs as well. I have First Aid Course, DBS check, teacher qualification Level 1,checkable references from UK and other certificates. I could provide you with all necessary documents via e-mail, on request.
  • I'm available for interviews, anytime, Monday 21th April and Tuesday 22th April and I need to find a position, preferable as Nanny/Housekeeper, very soon. 
  • If you need someone with whom to entrust your children, I might be the right candidate, so please don't hesitate in contacting me here or on my mobile at 07935637025, for any inquires you might have.
Baiklah itu saja yang dapat saya sampaikan. Jika ada materi di atas yang tidak kalian pahami, kalian dapat menghubungi pak dengan cara berkomentar pada kolom di bawah ini, atau kalian bisa menghubungi bapak melalui WA ataupun email yang tercantum dalam blog ini. Terima kasih semuanya, tetap jaga kesehatan dan tetap semangat belajar di masa pandemi seperti saat ini ya. Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda termasuk penerima bantuan UMKM 3,5 Juta dari kemensos? Segera Cek Nama Anda Menggunakan Cara Berikut

Hello sobat blogger. Bagaimana nih kabar sobat blogger semua? Semoga sobat selalu dalam keadaan sehat ya. By the pernah engga sih sobat memp...