Materi Bahasa Inggris Kelas X Peminatan (contoh dialog should)

Hello students. How are you today? I hope you're fine. Do you still remember about the material in the last meeting? Ok good, Now we continue the material about the examples of dialogue should. But before we continue our lesson, don't forget to pray to the God and prepare your book and pen to write this material. Are you ready my best students? Oke please pay attention the material above and then write it in your book.  

Contoh dialog should

Dialogue 1:

Fabio: Hi, dude, what happened to you?
Shoji: It's fine, I just lost my phone.
Fabio:What ??? are you sure you lost it there ?
Shoji: Yeah, positive. What should I do?
Fabio: Well, you should report to the school.
Shoji: I did.
Fabio: Oh, OK, then you should contact Apple Store to block your number and track it down.
Shoji: Okay, but is it really possible for it now?
Fabio: Yes, oh another one, you shouldn't be doing nothing now. Do it now then, hopefully they can get your phone back.
Shoji: Thanks man 



Dialog 2:
A: Hey, I'm going to my friend's birthday party, tomorrow. What should i wear?
B: You should wear something good, like a shirt and a good pair of jeans.
A: Really? Why can't I wear something like a T-shirt? 
B: Oh, you shouldn't do that. you must look tidy and good. You should respect your friend's party
A: Okay, thanks. Should i bring her some present?
B: I think you should do that..
A: okay.. Thankyou

Ok, I think enough for today. I hope you can keep your spirit to study in pandemi era. If you don't understand about the material below, you can contact me by WA or you can send email to me. Thank you for your attention. See you in the next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda termasuk penerima bantuan UMKM 3,5 Juta dari kemensos? Segera Cek Nama Anda Menggunakan Cara Berikut

Hello sobat blogger. Bagaimana nih kabar sobat blogger semua? Semoga sobat selalu dalam keadaan sehat ya. By the pernah engga sih sobat memp...